June 5 – 7, 2017
June 5 – 9, 2017
The importance of healthy soils for sustainable agriculture and land management has been widely recognized in recent years, resulting in the emergence of ambitious initiatives to promote and incentivize practices that improve and regenerate soils.
The goal of this summit is to advance the development and implementation of science-based programs that enhance Soil Health.
This meeting will bring together scientists, students, program managers, land managers, and industry representatives to:
- Identify key pre-competitive research needs
- Foster new industry-university collaborations
- Share cutting-edge Soil Health science discoveries
- Explore the role of innovation in Soil Health
- Identify funding opportunities and inform the development of new funding programs
The Ecology of Soil Health Summit will meet in conjunction with the Soil Ecology Society Biennial Meeting through Wednesday at noon. The Soil Ecology Society Meeting continues through Friday morning, with contributed oral sessions on a broad range of soil ecology topics.